18 Cats With Their Celebrity Doppelgängers
If you can’t find your doppelganger, search in cats.
If you’re part of a group that does not believe in the existence of doppelgangers, you need to think again. They exist and we’ve got proof of it today. Doppelganger is a German word which in English means an apparition or double of a living person.
There are a lot of opinions about look-alikes and doppelgangers. According to myths, meeting your look-alike can bring bad luck. I personally would like to think that is BS. I had an old schoolfellow who looked kind of like me, and I’m doing just fine. Hopefully, he’s good too.
According to a study, the probability of two people sharing the same facial features is 1 to 1 trillion. But who said anything about humans? We’ve found some celebrity look-alikes with the exact same facial features and they are not people, they are actually animals. Yes, you read that right. Have you ever seen that famous picture of a giraffe sticking its tongue and looking exactly like Miley Cyrus? Or that Sea Urchin that looked like Cher? Or the owl that looks like Mr Bean? I can’t stop laughing while writing this. You guys get the idea. But today, our focus is not all animals, but cute kitty cats.
These similarities will shock you to the bone. When we first came across these, they were a little tough to digest. Let’s look at the purrfect resemblance. Get ready for the best show of your life.
1. Who did it better? I’ll go with the bottom Eugene ‘the kitty’ Levy
2. Which one’s the real Einstein?
3. Cat looking just like Xena the warrior princess. She’s ready to battle
4. Omg, it looks like Adrien Brody. The nose does it.
5. Mr Chaplin’s in the house y’all
6. Nice resemblance with Hilter, who is definitely not a celebrity.
7. The name’s Bond…James Bond.
8. Nicki Minaj!
They look exactly like these celebrities. Maybe cats have spirit humans and their look-alike celebrities could be them.
These side-by-side comparisons look so hilarious and fun to watch. And it really does shock you at times because some of these cats look literally the same as the person they are compared to. So far, Charlie Chaplin and Eugene Levy have been the best for me. What about you?
9. The mustache makes the cat look just like Salvador Dali
10. This one looks like Adam Driver
11. This is Gennaro Gattuso. ‘Gatto’ in Italian means cat. They were meant to be each others’ doppelganger
12. Cat looks just like Vladimir Lenin, the first and founding head of the government of Societ Russia
13. The guy on the right is trying so hard to look like Channing Tatum on the left.
14. Woah it looks just like Jamie from Mythbusters. Could he crack the myths about doppelgangers?
15. Cat with a long moustache looks just like Wilford Brimley
16. Hairless cat looks just like Iggy Pop
17. You will find a Nicolas Cage in all 5 kingdoms
18. Exactly like Leonardo DiCaprio
Those who didn’t believe that doppelgangers exist should reconsider the thought.
We really hope you had a good time reading through this article. Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments down below. Which one did you love the most?